My articles and podcast episodes covering everything related to parenting, from mom guilt, dad guilt, childrearing, therapy techniques for parents, and more.
For journalists who are interested in an interview, please email Annie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What Fresh Hell
- Wondery’s Parent Footprint with Dr. Dan
- The Mom Room with Renee Reina
- Simple Families with Denaye Barahona
- 2 Moms on the Couch
- Newsweek – ‘I Struggle With Parenting Even Though I’m a Therapist’
- Washington Post – Why we feel ‘mom guilt’ — and how to stop
- Refinery 29 – The Life-Changing Magic Of Having “Good Parents”
- Healthline – Bad Parenting: Signs, Effects, and How to Change It
- Healthline – Maternal Instinct: Does It Really Exist?
- Parents – How to Raise a Chill Kid
- SheKnows – 5 Ways Parenting Has Changed In the Past Decade
- CNN – ‘Playdating’ other families: How to make It work
- Insider – Yes, men can get postpartum depression — here’s how to get help
- Psychology Today – Dads Worry Too
- Teen Brain Trust – Cognitive Reframing: A Great Tool for Parents & Teens
- Teen Brain Trust – Why Are Teens So Socially Awkward?
- Teen Brain Trust – How Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Can Help You Parent
- tinybeans – How to Help Kids Deal with the End of the School Year
- YouTube – How To Talk to Your Teen About Suicide